Nutella realised that they were missing out on lots of conversion likely visitors who had never been exposed to the brand and this was in-part due to lack of online visibility.
The project was designed to provide an improved user experience through increased visibility on Google for terms such as “chocolate spread” and “pancake ideas”, etc.
- Over 117 identified keywords increased to page 1 of Google from having zero ranking.
- An increase on average of over 6,000 visits per month.
- A new engagement platform with a responsive blog to target specific user interests around the products.
– Keyword & competition research.
– New landing page system for increased relevance.
– Page structure & layout redevelopment.
– Indexation planning.
– Priority content SEO.
– Localisation planning.
– Meta data optimization.
– Content optimization.
– Data analytics introduced and user click tracking studied.