Ikea Family Live Magazine is an integrated product to showcase the Ikea range with real-user stories that is aimed at high impact impressions and a lead into sales. A major requirement for Ikea was for the online version of the product to be much more visible through general search and marketing networks.
- 42% increase in search marketing traffic year on year.
- An overall project ROI of 224% ROI in the first year.
- Introduction of links from the magazine portfolio to products on the eCommerce page driving sales.
- A global approach to website search strategy.
A new website hierarchy was introduced to provide dedicated landing pages that would drive relevant and conversion likely users to increase sales:
- Indexation review
- Website structure planning
- Keyword & competition research
- Landing page SEO
- Page layout/structure optimisation
- Priority content SEO
- Rich search results
- Analytics analysis and reporting setup
- Link generation
A year long project to improve search engine results for relevant keywords and traffic, this campaign proved to be highly successful in increasing the visibility of the Ikea online magazine and driving new sales through the eCommerce platform.