Gordons LLP is one of UK’s Top 100 law firms and they wanted to break into the B2C marketplace through intelligent online marketing. I was asked to undertake an SEO and PPC campaign to drive highly relevant and volumetric traffic with cost effective CPC’s and a high ROI potential.
The objectives that were set for us were to increase organic traffic from search engines, improve the quality of organic traffic, enhance the search engine visibility of the website, raise the level of income through the website and improve the websites positions in Google for all services one by one.
- Non brand related visits increased by 1,480%
- Traffic from primary keywords up by over 640%
- Organic listings in search engines now bring in 82.84% of the entire site traffic, making the website the best marketing tool in Gordons’ disposal
- Achieved top positions for highly profitable keywords (e.g. Residential Conveyancing) which generated additional revenue of up to £500,000 per year
- Indexation: Analysis of current indexation and pages not picked up by search engines.
- Website Structure: Analysis and editing of the website structure for maximum indexation and removal of duplicated material.
- Keyword & Competition Research: To find the profit lead keywords and analyse the search competition.
- Landing Page SEO: Check and creating dedicated landing pages for the targeted priority keywords.
- Page Structure: Checking the page structure is optimised for search engines and maximum conversion potential.
- Priority Content SEO: Content optimisation on priority product pages.
- Content Optimisation: Ongoing content optimisation of key pages to target all priority search terms.