Crest Nicholson is one of the UK’s largest housebuilding companies and is listed on the London Stock Exchange as a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index.
- Full digital strategy project to understand the customer journey.
- Brand refresh to rethink the market perception and professionalism of the company.
- Customer and competition insight, research and testing.
- User flow mapping and content strategy.
- Interactive wireframing to steer the creative design.
- A new eCRM system and CMS making the data flow seamless.
- Full SEO & PPC with user experience taking precedent.
- Customer support and retention planning and optimisation.
- A reimagined user experience with graphical led product pages and a fully optimised approach.
- Sales leads up 24% after website relaunch.
- 48% increase in organic search traffic.
- Over £100,000 saved YoY in paid search marketing to generate the same levels of traffic.
- Reduction in customer support queries by 36%.
Below you can see various screengrabs of the digital strategy and outputs as the project went along:
The 18 month project involved every area of integrated marketing strategy with the intense user research, data mining & existing operations setup being key to leading the new web portfolio and user experience.